RE: [MysticCrossing] Digest Number 47

  • APhelps@ci.somerville.ma.us
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2004
      Hi Tuck,

      The Somerville Conservation Commission meets Feb. 25th, and at least 1 CC
      member mentioned the last meeting was held at the same time as our CC
      meeting and he would have liked to attend the meeting about the ped. Path.

      Anne

      From: "Callaghan, Todd (ENV)" <Todd.callaghan@...>
      2. Re: Digest Number 46
      From: WalkBoston <info@...>

      Message: 1
      Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 07:58:22 -0500
      From: "Callaghan, Todd (ENV)" <Todd.callaghan@...>
      Subject: RE: Meeting Date?

      Hi Tuck. I'm available on both dates. Todd

      Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 15:28:38 -0500
      From: WalkBoston <info@...>
      Subject: Re: Digest Number 46

      On 2/10/04 6:27 AM, "MysticCrossing@yahoogroups.com"
      <MysticCrossing@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      > There are 6 messages in this issue.
      >
      > Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. RE: Digest Number 44
      > From: APhelps@...
      > 2. Meeting Date?
      > From: "Gillespie, Jason" <Gillespj@...>
      > 3. Re: making Draw 7 higher profile
      > From: Bryce W Nesbitt <bryce1@...>
      > 4. Re: Digest Number 44
      > From: DavidD/JaneS <davdjans@...>
      > 5. RE: Meeting Date?
      > From: sobrien@...
      > 6. Open Meeting - DCR Commissioner Abott, 2/11/2004, 7:00 pm
      > From: MysticCrossing

      > Message: 1
      > Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 08:20:19 -0500
      > From: APhelps@...
      > Subject: RE: Digest Number 44
      >
      > How about a "Dog in the Park Day"? Draw 7 park is a favorite hangout for
      > dog-walkers, professional and individual.... So that's nothing new, but
      > there are lots of dog-owners, and you could have dog judgings for smallest
      > and largest, best groomed, worst-dressed, and other silly things.
      >
      > Anne

      Committees,
      > primarily to discuss the conditions of the MDC pathways (Alewife, Charles
      > River, Watertown Branch Rail Trail, etc). Pathway connections are on the
      > agenda also.
      >

      > Send a Yahoo! Greeting at:
      > http://greetings.yahoo.com
      >
      > Set up birthday reminders!

      in
      > g/cal?v=9&evt_type=13
      >
      > Copyright 2004 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.
      > http://www.yahoo.com
      >
      > Privacy Policy:
      > http://privacy.yahoo.com/
      >
      > Terms of Service:
      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      >

      > [This message contained attachments]

      I've had a couple of email exchanges with Steve Winslow about a WalkBoston
      event to view the Dam, the Draw 7 park, the various walkways that exist
      along this area of the Mystic and the missing links. Steve suggested a date
      of April 24, rain date April 25 for this event. Is there any way this could
      fit in with what others are planning for the spring in and around the Dam?

      Bob Sloane
      WalkBoston