I'm Baack

  • epdmarine@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2004
      Hi all, Excuse the multiple emails ...now up on broadband and will be tossing my 2 cents in again.

      Nancy Hammet had sent me a cute email stating that while she was sorry to hear about the fire she had noticed that her email volume had been reduced by half since that date. Sorry, Nancy, your email will probably triple today as I answer old emails and rehash issues already discussed.

      Back to work.