RE: [MysticCrossing] Meeting Date?

  • sobrien@ci.somerville.ma.us
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2004
      Hello All,

      Considering all that has happened in the past few weeks it seems like a
      good time to get everyone together for another meeting.

      I propose having a meeting on either the 25th of February or the 4th of
      March at the TAB building on Holland Street in Somerville. As I know this is
      a VERY busy group and yet another night meeting to schedule I am looking for
      some feedback on major conflicts which we might be competing with. Now I am
      not looking for everyone with a conflicting bowling date to email me back,
      simply to know if there is anything major going on either the night of the
      25th or of the 4th.

      It should be an exciting meeting. Especially since the Mayors of Somerville
      and Everett, Sen. Barrios, and Commissioner Abbott are sitting down to
      discuss the project on February 23rd.

      Looking forward to seeing you. I will be sending out an agenda in the near
      future

      tuck

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2004
        Hi Tuck. I'm available on both dates. Todd