Re: [MysticCrossing] Digest Number 44

  • DavidD/JaneS
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 9, 2004
      For some pictures of the Reclamation Artists work at Draw 7 and
      elsewhere at Assembly Square check the link below. I put together this
      page a few years ago.

      http://www.mysticview.org/0w-0525-rec_artists.htm#0525-rec_art

      JaneSauer

    • epdmarine@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 11, 2004
        Hi Wig,

        I would love to have a copy of that Red Tailed Hawk in Somerville. Is it in digital form? Could it be emailed? Perhaps posted on the Mystic Crossing group?

      • Wig Zamore
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 11, 2004
          Yes, it is in digital form - about a .5 megabyte jpeg and I can e-mail it.  It can be reduced by many photo software programs including Photo Elements if desired.  I will not be able to look for it for a few days but will get on it after that asap.  Regards, Wig