Re: [MysticCrossing] Open Meeting - DCR Commissioner Abott on Path/River Issues

  • Bhupesh Patel
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3 8:17 PM

      Notice to all Somerville interested parties,

      This is the same night as the MPO certification public comment meeting at 6:30 pm at the Transportation Building, 10 Park Plaza, Boston.  Obviously this is the chance for Somerville residents to voice there reasons why the Somerville Transportation projects should be prioritized over other projects.  This includes things like the Green line extension.

      We did a great job of getting the attention of the state and the voting members of the MPO certification with our 400 plus comment letters last winter so this is a chance to show our phases and deliver what could be a very impressionable "one-two punch".

      PS see www.somervillestep.com for reference material pertaining to MPO Certification meeting

      Bhupesh