Re: [MysticCrossing] A few questions

  • Bryce W Nesbitt
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
      For all new members to the Mystic Crossing group:

      To help people come up to speed, full archives of the message traffic
      are available at the website,
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MysticCrossing/ . Background information
      is available at http://www.geocities.com/mysticcrossing2004/ .

      There are plenty of opportunities for involvement. At the moment
      gathering letters of support is the main effort - any organization with
      a stake in the river communities is eligible to write one. In the
      future the effort will shift to involvement in the design process, and
      an attempt to keep the cost of the effort modest.

      -Bryce