A few questions

  • Kenneth W Pace
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
      Hello, I am a student at Tufts University who has spent much of my time at
      Tufts working with various student organizations oriented around the Mystic
      River Watershed. I was wondering if you could answer a few questions for my
      colleuges and me.

      Where does the effort to bridge the mystic stand?
      What are the major problems or holdups remaining?
      Where are there opportunities to assist with volunteer work, fundraising,
      raising awareness, etc.?
      And what are the future plans, both immediate and longterm for this
      organization and it's involvement with the bridge project?

      Thanks for the help
      kent
    • Bryce W Nesbitt
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
        For all new members to the Mystic Crossing group:

        To help people come up to speed, full archives of the message traffic
        are available at the website,
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MysticCrossing/ . Background information
        is available at http://www.geocities.com/mysticcrossing2004/ .

        There are plenty of opportunities for involvement. At the moment
        gathering letters of support is the main effort - any organization with
        a stake in the river communities is eligible to write one. In the
        future the effort will shift to involvement in the design process, and
        an attempt to keep the cost of the effort modest.

        -Bryce