Re: [MysticCrossing] Instructions for writing letters of support

  • DavidD/JaneS
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
      Wouldn't the people and organizations that wrote the letters of support
      have their own copies of the letters they wrote? Any organization I have
      ever been in has kept a copies of letters it writes. It wasn't that long
      ago that these letters were written. Couldn't the people who wrote the
      letters just make copies of the copies of their letters and submit them
      for a new file of copies of the letters?

      --Jane Sauer