417FW: Jared's Fund

  • EPD Marine
    Mar 28 11:28 AM
      Hi All,

      I don't normally send out things like this but I feel this is a special
      case. If you feel that this should not be going out via this email list or
      list serve then I apologize.

      Please take a minute and read the Jared's New Release attached and help out
      a family and lots of kids that need it.

      Please, pass this along to your friends and family. There but for the grace
      of God...

      Officer Patrick Johnston
      Everett Police-Marine Unit
      617-905-3747

      > Subject: Jared's Fund
      >
      > Hello,
      > I would like to thank all of people who have supported the Connors
      in
      > the last few weeks. Your donations, support, and prayers are
      > appreciated immensely by the family! There will be a Texas Hold'em
      > fundraising event on Saturday April 28th at the Harley Davidson
      > dealership in Everett, to benefit Jared's Fund. I have attached a
      > flyer detailing this event. Many people have already approached me
      > and wanted to know what they could do to help at this event and others
      > that may happen in the future. Unfortunately, the tournament is
      > limited to 200 players and volunteers for capacity reasons. If you or
      > anyone you know wants to play in this event, which should be very
      > exciting, just reserve with Harley or contact me directly. I will be
      > sending out other information on an upcoming brunch or lunch event
      > that we hope will be for the entire family. I hope to also organize an
      > annual 5K road race to be held towards the end of the summer or early
      > fall. The Connors have also expressed an interest in establishing a
      > Sanfilippo Syndrome fund in Jared's name to help fund research for this
      devistating disease, to find a cure for not only their