413Re: [MysticCrossing] Re: Meeting on the Wellington / Rt 28 Underpass

  • Jon Niehof
    Mar 9, 2007
      --- kenmedford <kenneth.krause@...> wrote:

      > Exactly. The lack of any bike-ped accommodations is a glaring
      > omission and important to note in comment letters.

      And probably illegal under Massachusetts law; hopefully the
      issue will be resolved in detailed design (if not in the plan!).
      The whole situation with Route 16 in particular and
      Malden/Mystic crossings in general has been something I've been
      keeping my eye on for awhile. MassBike/MetroBoston has been
      preparing comments on the plan; I'll dig in and make sure we
      have something on these projects in particular.

      Thanks for pointing this one out.

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time