      From: MysticCrossing@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MysticCrossing@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Craig Della Penna
      Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 8:00 AM
      To: MysticCrossing@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MysticCrossing] Trail and greenway newsletter

      Hi all,

      I wanted to let you know that for the past couple of months, I have set up a free, monthly email newsletter that has news stories about many of the rail trails and greenways in the New England and New York region. Stories that you would not normally know of.

      If you would like to receive it, please reply back to me. Tell your friends as well.

      If you have news from your local papers or your organization and would like to have it included in an upcoming issue, please forward it along to me at either info@...  or NEGS, P.O. Box 60211, Florence, MA  01062

      If you are already receiving the newsletter, please forgive this notice.

      If you get multiple copies of this notice, please forgive me for the double posting.

      Craig Della Penna, Executive Director
      Northeast Greenway Solutions
      P.O. Box 60211 Florence, MA  01062
      Mobile: 413-575-2277; Office: 413-585-8559
      Email:  Craig@...;   Web site: www.GreenwaySolutions.org

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic