306Re: [MysticCrossing] Re: Sister agreement in jeapordy

    Oct 31, 2004
      I know Sciortino will be supportive ( he's trying to live car-free ).
      I'm pretty well tied up until Tuesday helping his campaign.

      I'll work on letters & contacts over the next couple weeks once we get
      through this election. Barrios has been a good friend of Bike to the
      Sea, I imagine Pat Jehlen will be for it, as well as Jim Marzilli, and
      Anne Paulsen, though they're a bit further afield.

      Would it help to get city councillors / aldermen on board? I'm
      familiar with Medford and only vaguely familiar with Somerville. For
      Malden and Everett I have no clue, but I figure Steve Winslow & Patrick
      Johnson have those covered... Although half the Medford City Council
      hates me, the other half might be willing to sign a letter.

      As for meetings -- dinner / childrens' bedtime is a non-starter for me.
      The time I have to contribute is generally between 10 PM and 11 PM on
      nights when I don't get paged from work and/or can get away with leaving
      the house a mess...