304Re: [MysticCrossing] Sister agreement in jeapordy

    Oct 30, 2004
      Who are the reps and senators for that area? Mine in Medford are
      Donato and Shannon.

      Would it be useful to contact potentially supportive reps outside that
      area ( e.g., Paulsen, Marzilli, Sciortino [ if he wins...] ) ? Does
      Jehlens district cover the Somerville side of the dam?