      From: Robert Mela [mailto:r.mela@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 9:46 PM
      To: MysticCrossing@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [MysticCrossing] Name of housing development proposed for Everett?

      My first reaction is that this is great news.

      It looks like the railroad bridge immediately behind the site, and the
      dam behind that... so the trails will go under the bridge and join with
      the park behind Gateway Mall.  Where's the tie-in to B2C?

      Also, any idea on pricing for the condos?

      EPDMARINE wrote:

      > Mystic Landing is the proposed development at the old Monsanto
      > shipping/receiving/ admin site currently owned by Modern Continental.
      > Proposed plans include 530 residential units and a marina. Public
      > access trails (to Bike to the Sea, etc) will be accommodated. Plan
      > attached.

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic