      Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 12:03 AM
      To: MysticCrossing@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [MysticCrossing] Name of housing development proposed for Everett?

      The attachment would not open.  I did find this:
      http://www.essgroup.com/pdf_word_docs/land_dev/mystic_landing.pdf
      But is there something better available on the web?

      EPDMARINE wrote:
      Mystic Landing is the proposed development at the old Monsanto shipping/receiving/ admin site currently owned by Modern Continental. Proposed plans include 530 residential units and a marina. Public access trails (to Bike to the Sea, etc) will be accommodated. Plan attached.

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic