      From: epdmarine@...
      Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 23:31:44 EST
      To: lisa.b@..., Beth.Debski@..., lisa.brukilacchio@..., brian.alward@..., lara.curtis@..., Susanmurphy2@..., donaneely1@..., veronica.eady@..., FriendsofEverettWaterfront@yahoogroups.com, HerringRun@yahoogroups.com, mystic-river@..., MysticCrossing@yahoogroups.com, mwc@...
      Subject: [MysticCrossing] Re: urgent request from Patrick Johnston

      Hi All,

      I am online via dialup and a borrowed laptop for the first time in a week. Haven't had time to read all the mail but will try to get up to date asap.

      My deepest thanks for all your support, it is much appreciated.

      My cellphone and email is up and accessable to me again so feel free to contact me.

      Patrick