103Re: [MysticCrossing] $250K for Mystic Crossing!!!!!!!

  • epdmarine@aol.com
    Jan 30, 2004
      Good Question, The press package I have includes a fact sheet that states the DCR will "help implement the project" and includes Dan Driscolls name as contact. (Nice Job, Dan!)

      It also has a schedule that states design to begin June 1, 2004 and completed within one year and the crossing to be complete and open to public by June 1, 2006. So they must have these details worked out.

      In a message dated 1/30/2004 14:23:28 Eastern Standard Time, Gillespj@... writes:
      An administrative question, which I am not sure can be completely answered
      depending on terms of the settlement, who is actually the recipient of the
      $250K(Mystic Crossing, Medford, Everett, the State, etc.)  and who is to
      oversee when and how the funds are to be distributed?

      Ofc. Patrick Johnston
      Everett Police Marine Unit