Supplies

  • Helene
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12 9:24 AM
      Hi everyone. Hope you are all doing well. I have some left over
      supplies and wondered if anyone needed them. I have the following:

      A Mic-Key G low profile g-tube kit (expires 10/03)
      size 14French 1.2 cm (sealed package)
      About 50 12 french Safe-T-Vac suction catheters (sealed package
      2 Yankauer Suction Tubes (sealed package
      C.P.A.P. Fisters, Part No. P01.
      2 2oz. Catheter Tip Syringes (sealed package)
      4 12 french foley Catheters (sealed package)
      1 small oral medication syringe 1/4 tsp to 1 tsp. (sealed)
      1 Nellcor Oxisensor II N-25. Neonatal/Adult (sealed)
      1 Carbon Rubber Electrodes (sealed)
      1 Black Pin Lead and White Pin Lead, Model 8245 (sealed)
      1 Sport Neb nebulizer (Model 3050) Good condition. (no parts)

      If anyone is interested in any of this, you can e-mail me at
      heleneag@...

      Take care,
      Helene - Mom to Robert Joseph, XMTM 1/8/00 - 2/23/02

      http://www.friscopetersons.com/~jan2kplaygrp/Angels/robertjoseph/robertjoseph.html