Matthew's birthday

    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2004
      Janice and Al,

      It was wonderful to hear of the wonderful weekend that included
      Matthew's birthday! What a celebration. I think that it is
      essential to give our children the most normal lives possible. They
      don't know any different, but it is our job to make sure they have
      as fulfilled lives as possible. I am looking forward to Javad's
      third birthday in November. YOu have inspired us all.

      DOn't feel bad about regaling us with tales of wonder. It keeps
      everyone's spirits afloat. We need to hear goos things if we are not
      in a good place. I believe that when things are hard, I live
      vicariously through all of you! YOu are indeed my firnds, support
      group, and family!

      I am glad it was a wonderful birthday! YOu have deserved it!

      Shannon
    • ANN MILLER
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
        Hi Janice,

        Glad to hear Matthew had a great Birthday weekend.   It's always good to
        hear one of the boys having a good time.  It helps keep the rest of us on
        a positive outlook.