Re: [Myotubular_Myopathy] New to List

    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 19, 2003
      Kathy, You and your hubby sound like me and mine! I try to stay upbeat
      and make the best of things. Laughing and making lite of things sure
      does help.
      When I went in the chair and had to go out on disability we made the
      choice that my husband would retire early and be my caregiver. It was
      the best solution for us. He is my Angel here on earth.
      take care pat