Our World: December 2012

  • TONI ABRAM
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2012
      Work is now underway on the next issue of the Information Point newsletter Our World. Do you have a story tell? If so, we would love to hear from you. Maybe you have been involved in a fundraising event; have experienced something that you think would be of interest or benefit to others; maybe you have achieved something you would like to shout about, say took part in or saw the Olympic or Paralympic games; met another family or would be interested in writing an opinion piece on something that impacts your life

      We are also looking for people to take part in our All About Me feature and to include stories from people who are taking part in The Big Sunflower Project for Centronuclear and Myotubular Myopathy.

      There is no Our World without your stories, so please get in touch.

      To read the latest issue of Our World visit http://centronuclear.org.uk/theinformationpoint/newsletters/2012/2012_1/index.html.

      Toni Abram
      Founder
      The Information Point for Centronuclear and Myotubular Myopathy