Re: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Not so great news

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2004
      Shannon, Prayers coming your way that Javad will have a speedy recovery.
      Don't feel bad that you did not take him sooner. have had pneumonia
      several times and it can sneak up on you in a hurry. Is he still at
      home? Keep us posted. take care pat
    • Amanda
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12, 2004
        Shannon, So sorry to hear that Javad is so sick! Don't blame
        yourself; you only did what you thought was best at the time. I
        will be sending lots of thoughts and prayers your way!

        Love, Amanda

        --- In Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com, "Shannon"
        <smashintwo66@y...> wrote:
        > Hi everyone,
        >
        > Well, I called the dr this afternoon and he recommended that I
        take
        > Javad in to the pediatric emergency room. I did and as it turns
        out,
        > Javad has one of the worst cases of pneumonia he has had in a very
        > long time. His blood gas puts his co2 at 85, much higher than his
        > norm of the 50's. Javad is very sick. I am trying to not feel
        guilty
        > that I didn't bring him in earlier. Worried about him in general.
        He