Our World: April 2012

  • tonilouisa71
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2012
      The Information Point is hoping to publish the next issue of Our World in April and we are now looking for stories to show all that has been going on in our community since the last issue was published in December.

      As always, we are keen to include stories about males and females, of all ages, by people affected by all forms of the condition and from anywhere within our global community. Examples of stories might be personal achievements, fundraising events or maybe you have met up with another family.

      If you haven't seen Our World before, please see our back issues at http://centronuclear.org.uk/theinformationpoint2010/pages/newsletters/newsletters.html and if you would like to take part, please contact us at centronuclear.org@....

      Toni
      http://centronuclear.org.uk
    • tonilouisa71
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8 12:02 AM
        The Information Point is hoping to publish the next issue of Our World in April
        and we are now looking for stories to show all that has been going on in our
        community since the last issue was published in December.

        As always, we are keen to include stories about males and females, of all ages,
        by people affected by all forms of the condition and from anywhere within our
        global community. Examples of stories might be personal achievements,
        fundraising events or maybe you have met up with another family.

        If you haven't seen Our World before, please see our back issues at
        http://centronuclear.org.uk/theinformationpoint2010/pages/newsletters/newsletter\
        s.html and if you would like to take part, please contact us at
        centronuclear.org@....

        Our World cannot exisit without your contributions, so I ope you will consider taking part, so we can continue to raise awareness of centronuclear and myotubular myopathy.

        Toni
        http://centronuclear.org.uk
      • tonilouisa71
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 8 12:07 AM

          \
          s.html and if you would like to take part, please contact us at
          centronuclear.org@....

          Our World cannot exisit without your contributions, so I ope you will consider
          taking part, so we can continue to raise awareness of centronuclear and
          myotubular myopathy.

          The closing date for articles for this issue is 2 April 2012.

          Toni
          http://centronuclear.org.uk