Re: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Prayers to the Frase family

  • IsIs Dias Pinto
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 26, 2010
      Sarah
      I know I've been away for much time, but pls be sure that I've always thought about u all dearly.
      I am saddened to hear about Joshua.
      And I am sure you will be deepened in yout houghts and prayers for as much time u need and then u will miss him forever. My native language, Portuguese, is the only language that has a word that can exactly express this feeling: SAUDADE.
      I am praying for all of u as well is my home care people and family members sending our love 2 u....
      XXOX
      Isis, Gabriel,  HannaH & and the Brazillian Gabriel's  Good Gang

                          Na dúvida, guarda silencio.  Confie. Espere.O mais, Ele fará
                                 IsIs   Gabriel  HannaH  BlackJack