Re: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Prayers to the Frase family

  • Kimberly Kowalski
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 26, 2010
      Sarah,
      We are so saddened to hear of this terrible news. Please pass on our condolences to the whole family and let them know we will keep Joshua and the family in our prayers.

      Kim

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 26, 2010
        Sarah
        I know I've been away for much time, but pls be sure that I've always thought about u all dearly.
        I am saddened to hear about Joshua.
        And I am sure you will be deepened in yout houghts and prayers for as much time u need and then u will miss him forever. My native language, Portuguese, is the only language that has a word that can exactly express this feeling: SAUDADE.
        I am praying for all of u as well is my home care people and family members sending our love 2 u....
        XXOX
        Isis, Gabriel,  HannaH & and the Brazillian Gabriel's  Good Gang

                            Na dúvida, guarda silencio.  Confie. Espere.O mais, Ele fará
                                   IsIs   Gabriel  HannaH  BlackJack