Prayers to the Frase family

  • patsarah2006
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 24, 2010
      Today, December 24 at 12:30 pm Joshua Frase went to be with his lord and savior. Please pray for the Frase family during this time of loss.
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 25, 2010

        Thank you for letting us know this – we are deeply sad and sorry to hear this. Our hearts are with them all.

        Wendy and family

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 25, 2010
          Oh no that is simply heartbreaking. Dear Sarah do pass on our deepest
          sympathy at this terrible time. Thank you for telling us all
          Anne, Andrew, Sophie and Rory Lennox

          Sent from my iPhone
        • Steven Pepi
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 25, 2010

            Our thoughts and prayers are with the Frase Family during this difficult time.

            Sincerely,
            The Pepi Family
            Monroe Township, NJ

            Best regards,

            Steven Pepi
            Head of Port Operations - Northeast
            Hoegh Autoliners Inc.
            Office # 201-455-5020
            Fax # 201-455-5019
            Mobile # 516-650-4833
            Today, December 24 at 12:30 pm Joshua Frase went to be with his lord and savior. Please pray for the Frase family during this time of loss.

          • Kimberly Kowalski
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 26, 2010
              Sarah,
              We are so saddened to hear of this terrible news. Please pass on our condolences to the whole family and let them know we will keep Joshua and the family in our prayers.

              Kim

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 26, 2010
                Sarah
                I know I've been away for much time, but pls be sure that I've always thought about u all dearly.
                I am saddened to hear about Joshua.
                And I am sure you will be deepened in yout houghts and prayers for as much time u need and then u will miss him forever. My native language, Portuguese, is the only language that has a word that can exactly express this feeling: SAUDADE.
                I am praying for all of u as well is my home care people and family members sending our love 2 u....
                XXOX
                Isis, Gabriel,  HannaH & and the Brazillian Gabriel's  Good Gang

                                    Na dúvida, guarda silencio.  Confie. Espere.O mais, Ele fará
                                           IsIs   Gabriel  HannaH  BlackJack