Our World: Issue 2

    Hello Everyone Please find attached a link to the latest issue of Our World.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2010
      Hello Everyone
      Please find attached a link to the latest issue of Our World.
      Some truly lovely and informative articles have been contributed for this issue including research and fundraising news and a number of personal stories from people of different ages and in different parts of the world but all affected by cnm / mtm in some way. Not only do they show the diversity of our community but the diversity of our interests too, with stories about swimming, parasailing, football, cheerleading and cooking.
      A big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to write something for this issue. The only people who can tell these stories are those affected in some way, so every story is hugely important. Maybe after reading them, you will feel inspired to tell your own. If so, please get in touch with your news and if you would like to take part in the 'All About Me' feature, please ask for a questionnaire.
      Remember you can find the Information Point on Facebook and on Twitter for news as it happens and don't forget about our webshop, the fundraising total for which currently stands at £734.33. The shop is open throughout the year and every penny of commission received from sales is donated to help the research you can read about it in this issue of the newsletter. Every purchase counts, so if you are shopping online, please consider shopping with the Information Point.
      Finally, a request; can you help raise awareness about the cnm / mtm community online? Please help us get this issue as widely read as possible. The share button at the foot of the front page of the newsletter, makes it really simple ... all it takes is a click.

      I hope you will find the newsletter informative and enjoyable to read and if you have any feedback about this issue, please do get in touch.

      Toni Abram
      The Information Point for Centronuclear and Myotubular Myopathy

      www.centronuclear.org.uk          |         www.buy.at/theinformationpoint