Re: new person

  • diana.manny
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2010
      Hi there Ron!! Welcome to our family. My son Luke is 2 1/2 and has x-linked MTM. We live in southern CA. You should join Facebook. Numerous families are on there and we talk in that forum about anything and everything almost daily. If you should have any questions don't hesistate to email me. How old is Ronnie? Where do you live?

      Diana