Re: [Myotubular_Myopathy] new person

  • TONI ABRAM
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2010
      Hello

      Welcome to the group.

      My name is Toni - my father and I are diagnosed with  autosomal dominant  centronuclear myopathy.  You can read our story at http://www.centronuclear.org.uk/theinformationpoint2010/pages/share_a_story/adults/toni_and_mike.html.

      I don't recall seeing any information about Ronnie here previously.  What form of the condtion does he have?

      Toni

      From: Ron Martin <hdwideopen@...>
      Sender: Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 11:46:40 -0700 (PDT)
      To: <Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: my new acc is<hdwideopen@...>
      Subject: [Myotubular_Myopathy] new person

      i sent info on ronnie feuer ok to use i'm his dad not real good on the laptop but tryin to help with info

    • diana.manny
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2010
        Hi there Ron!! Welcome to our family. My son Luke is 2 1/2 and has x-linked MTM. We live in southern CA. You should join Facebook. Numerous families are on there and we talk in that forum about anything and everything almost daily. If you should have any questions don't hesistate to email me. How old is Ronnie? Where do you live?

        Diana