Eye Muscle Weakness

  • tonilouisa71
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26 12:58 PM
      The following question has been received from Elizabeth De Chene at the Beggs Laboratory. If you have experience of this topic, please get in touch with Elizabeth.

      Hi everyone!

      I hope that you are all doing well! I am glad to finally see summer hitting Boston!

      I am writing because I was recently contacted by a person with a congenital myopathy who has eye muscle weakness that causes his eyes not to track together when he moves his eyes. This issue is resulting in constant headaches. Has anyone experienced eye muscle weakness and difficulty with eye tracking or constant headaches? If so, did you find anything that helped? Did anyone attempt surgery? IF you have any insight and are willing to share, could you please email or call me at edechene@... or 617-919-2169?

      Thank you very much for your help!

      Best regards,

      Elizabeth

      Elizabeth Taylor DeChene, M.S., C.G.C.