Special Message from Group Founder / Moderator

  • Myotubular_Myopathy-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2010

      ATTENTION MEMBERS

      Thank you all for being a part of our Myotubular Myopathy support group.

      Over the years, I have been contacted by members asking for a more private setting in which to share.  I'm now proud to announce that such a community now existsÂ….check us out at  http://supportgroups.ning.com/group/myotubular_myopathy

       This new community is a private group and open only to current members of this group. All new members must either be invited by a member or be approved by the HealthShare Group staff.

      HealthShare Groups is an online private support community where you can find new friends and chat in real-time with one another.  You can also create your own webpage, online journal, or group, and so much more!  We can all still post messages and email each other like we have been.

      Our Yahoo group isn't going anywhere, don't worry!  I'd love for everyone to join our HealthShare Group, look around, and think about the amazing new home we could build together.

      To visit your HealthShare community, click the link below:

      http://www.healthsharegroups.org