Hello. I didn't think anyone still used this site...

  • mtmmom2dale
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2010
      Wow, I joined in December, but haven't seen any posts until now. How often is this site used? Is it just for children with the disorder?
      Thanks in advance.
    • TONI ABRAM
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2010
        Hello

        My name is Toni, my father and I have and I have the dominant form of cnm.  I am a bit bowled over by all the posts that have suddenly appeared too - they seem to have been delayed for some reason.

        This group did use to be very active but is quiet of late.  I am certain if you post messages here they will get replied to but obviously, if they get delayed, as seems to have been happening, you could be waiting for a reply for some time.

        If you are interested in connecting with others, there is an active group on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#/group.php?gid=24629335020&ref=ts which I have set up as an extension of the Information Point website.  You are very welcome to join us there.

        Toni

        www.centronuclear.org.uk              |             www.buy.at/theinformationpoint