Re: [Myotubular_Myopathy] MTM CNM FAMILIES WE NEED YOUR CONTACT INFO

  • WELLS CINDY
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5 12:07 PM
      parent- cindy wells
      affected child- joey wells 8/8/87
      siblings- shiela cordaway, william wells, daniel wells
      address- 9607 wheatland ave, shadow hills, ca 91040
      home ph#  818-951-7323
      cell -  818-669-6823
                major_wells@...

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5 12:12 PM
        diana, it would probably be easier if you sent email out to the ones listed on constant contact because it is  the most up to date email address list and it is the most comprehensive listing of the affected families.  the product will aslo exclude bouncing emails and give people the opportunity to usubscribe too, if i remember correctly...  just a thought.

        ps~ most of my info is the same for now (entered below).

        xo connie

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6 8:31 AM
          Temple Mclaurin
          4725 176th Street S.W. H-5