Re: [Myotubular_Myopathy] MTM CNM FAMILIES WE NEED YOUR CONTACT INFO

  • WELLS CINDY
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2010
      parent- cindy wells
      affected child- joey wells 8/8/87
      siblings- shiela cordaway, william wells, daniel wells
      address- 9607 wheatland ave, shadow hills, ca 91040
      home ph#  818-951-7323
      cell -  818-669-6823
                major_wells@...

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2010
        sharon white
        matthew david theroux 2/6/88-5/15/94
        9612 culver st
        kensington md 20895
        240-593-6557

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 5, 2010
          diana, it would probably be easier if you sent email out to the ones listed on constant contact because it is  the most up to date email address list and it is the most comprehensive listing of the affected families.  the product will aslo exclude bouncing emails and give people the opportunity to usubscribe too, if i remember correctly...  just a thought.

          ps~ most of my info is the same for now (entered below).

          xo connie

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 6, 2010
            Temple Mclaurin
            4725 176th Street S.W. H-5