MTM CNM FAMILIES WE NEED YOUR CONTACT INFO

  • diana.manny
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2010

      Hi there family!  I am currently working on the 2011 MTM-CNM Family Conference along with several other parents.  We would every families current contact information so we can create a data base.  This data base will be used in sending out newsletters, conference information, and updates about our community.  Please email me at diana.manny@....    We need your help with the following information.

      1. Names of parent or parents

      2. Name and date of birth of affected child or children

      3.  Name of sibilings

      4.  Home address or mailing address

      5.  Home telephone# or cell #

      6.  Email address

      Thank you all and hope to see you all soon!

      Diana Manny

    • WELLS CINDY
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2010
        parent- cindy wells
        affected child- joey wells 8/8/87
        siblings- shiela cordaway, william wells, daniel wells
        address- 9607 wheatland ave, shadow hills, ca 91040
        home ph#  818-951-7323
        cell -  818-669-6823
                  major_wells@...

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 5, 2010
          sharon white
          matthew david theroux 2/6/88-5/15/94
          9612 culver st
          kensington md 20895
          240-593-6557

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 5, 2010
            diana, it would probably be easier if you sent email out to the ones listed on constant contact because it is  the most up to date email address list and it is the most comprehensive listing of the affected families.  the product will aslo exclude bouncing emails and give people the opportunity to usubscribe too, if i remember correctly...  just a thought.

            ps~ most of my info is the same for now (entered below).

            xo connie

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 6, 2010
              Temple Mclaurin
              4725 176th Street S.W. H-5