RE: [Myotubular_Myopathy] (unknown)

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2009

      To dear Marie,

      This was a real pleasure to watch - it was so lovely to see Una and Nathan and a little bit of his sister Kirsten in this interview and you must be so proud of them all.  Una’s strength really shines out doesn’t it; it was such a beautiful and articulate interview and wonderful that the condition has been given so much focus on BBC.  I wish your family well with the new care package and hope that Una and Nathan get the freedom they are seeking from it and that Nathan goes from strength to strength now with the extra help and care they will hopefully be receiving.

      Nathan looks like he’s doing really well in this film too - which is so great to see!  What a beautiful boy!!

      Take care all of you.

      Wendy x

      Wendy Hughes - Parent Trustee

      Myotubular Trust, 1113809

      http://www.myotubulartrust.com  / research@...  / mailto:contact@.../ wendyhughes@...

      ..Donate Now..

      Founding Patron: Professor Victor Dubowitz, Emeritus Professor of Paediatrics, Imperial College London; President of World Muscle Society

      Scientific Advisor: Professor Francesco Muntoni, Professor of Paediatric Neurology, Imperial College London

      100% of our supporters donations goes directly to pay for research and nothing else.  Our core and administration costs are kept to an absolute minimum and are paid for by specific private donation.

      Registered charity no 1113809. Disclaimer: The Myotubular Trust is committed to respecting the privacy rights of its donors, supporters and affiliates, therefore the contents of this email are confidential and intended solely for the use of the person or organisation to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute or take any action with regards this e-mail. Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Myotubular Trust and its affiliates.  Although the Myotubular Trust endeavours to ensure e-mails and attachments are free from viruses prior to being sent, the charity will not be liable for any losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.