  • Marie Hanratty
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2009
      Follow the link to see Una's full interview and my beautiful Nathan
      BBC Media Player v.2.18.13034.14207

    • TONI ABRAM
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 20, 2009
        Marie

        Thank you for sharing - it is so great that Una has done this and so lovely to see Una and Nathan.

        Will add the link to the Information Point.

        The Information Point for Centronuclear and Myotubular Myopathy Information ~ Support ~ Awareness

        Visit our Website at www.centronuclear.org.uk

        Read our Latest Newsletter

        http://centronuclear.org.uk/theinformationpoint/newsletter_december_2009/cnmnews_december_2009.html

        The Information Point Online Shop www.buy.at/theinformationpoint

        Member of the National Council of Voluntary Organisations Community Champions Fund Recipient * UnLtd Millenium Awards Scheme Recipient

        This communication is strictly confidential and intended only for the addressee above.  If you are not the named addressee or have received this communication in error please do not read it, but notify us immediately and then delete it from your computer.  The contents must not be disclosed to any other person and you must not take copies of it.  We take reasonable steps to ensure that emails sent by us are tested for software viruses but we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage which may occur from using this email or any attachment.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 20, 2009

          To dear Marie,

          This was a real pleasure to watch - it was so lovely to see Una and Nathan and a little bit of his sister Kirsten in this interview and you must be so proud of them all.  Una’s strength really shines out doesn’t it; it was such a beautiful and articulate interview and wonderful that the condition has been given so much focus on BBC.  I wish your family well with the new care package and hope that Una and Nathan get the freedom they are seeking from it and that Nathan goes from strength to strength now with the extra help and care they will hopefully be receiving.

          Nathan looks like he’s doing really well in this film too - which is so great to see!  What a beautiful boy!!

          Take care all of you.

          Wendy x

          Wendy Hughes - Parent Trustee

          Myotubular Trust, 1113809

          http://www.myotubulartrust.com  / research@...  / mailto:contact@.../ wendyhughes@...

          ..Donate Now..

          Founding Patron: Professor Victor Dubowitz, Emeritus Professor of Paediatrics, Imperial College London; President of World Muscle Society

          Scientific Advisor: Professor Francesco Muntoni, Professor of Paediatric Neurology, Imperial College London

          100% of our supporters donations goes directly to pay for research and nothing else.  Our core and administration costs are kept to an absolute minimum and are paid for by specific private donation.

          Registered charity no 1113809. Disclaimer: The Myotubular Trust is committed to respecting the privacy rights of its donors, supporters and affiliates, therefore the contents of this email are confidential and intended solely for the use of the person or organisation to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute or take any action with regards this e-mail. Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Myotubular Trust and its affiliates.  Although the Myotubular Trust endeavours to ensure e-mails and attachments are free from viruses prior to being sent, the charity will not be liable for any losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.