Shop and support Centronuclear and Myotubular Myopathy Information Point this Christmas

  • TONI ABRAM
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2009

      Every Purchase Counts logo
      Tell a Friend
      Littlewoods Direct

      Support Centronuclear and Myotubular Myopathy Information Point when you shop online this Christmas and we could win £1000!

      Beat the traffic, parking and queues and browse over 5 million products at over 150 retailers in our webshop.

      There’s a donation for Centronuclear and Myotubular Myopathy Information Point every time you make a purchase via our webshop and every purchase could help us to win £1000!

      If Centronuclear and Myotubular Myopathy Information Point generates more purchases than any other buy.at webshop over Christmas we will win £1000!

      Our most popular retailers include:

      nextGamehmv.comLittlewoods Direct
      M&SAmazonEthical SuperstoreSky

      FREE delivery for chocolate lovers

      ThorntonsFestive offers at Thorntons include 2 for £5 on lots of Christmas treats and gifts.

      Take advantage of this offer and help us to win £1000.  If this isn’t enough then if you buy today (Friday) you'll get FREE standard delivery when you use XMA9 at the checkout.

      Pass this on to a friend and every purchase they make will raise funds for us

      League Table

      Visit www.buy.at/theinformationpoint for more great offers from over 150 top retailers.

      Your M and SnextPlay.com hmv.com Travelcare
      ethical superstore.comGAME Natural CollectionThorntons Mothercare

      Forward this mail on to help Centronuclear and Myotubular Myopathy Information Point raise funds. Please forward this mail on if you think that you know people who would like to receive it.

      Responsible emailing

      Remember if someone receives this mail from you, then tells you they don't want to receive a similar one again you must not send them future messages. If you are considering forwarding it on you must do so only to people who you consider would like to receive it and to whom the content is relevant. If you have a formally-managed list you must only send it to those who have expressed that they wish to receive such mail from you.

      Purchases made through www.buy.at/theinformationpoint are made according to the information and terms provided by the company making the sale to you. Further details on using the buy.at shop are provided on the site.