  • TONI ABRAM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2009
      Hello Everyone

      Work on the next Information Point newsletter is now underway.   If you have recently been involved in any projects, meetings or get togethers or will be over the coming months or have any other information you would like to share with the CNM / MTM community, please get in touch. Closing date for submissions is 14 August 2009.

      Toni xx

      The Information Point for Centronuclear and Myotubular Myopathy

      Information ~ Support ~ Awareness

      Visit our website:  www.centronuclear.org.uk

      Read our Latest Newsletter:

      http://centronuclear.org.uk/theinformationpoint/newsletter_april_09/cnmnews_april_2009.html

      Find us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=663010426&ref=profile#/group.php?gid=24629335020&ref=mf

      The Information Point Online Shop:

      www.buy.at/theinformationpoint

      Member of the National Council of Voluntary Organisations

      Community Champions Fund Recipient * UnLtd Millennium Awards Scheme Recipient

      This communication is strictly confidential and intended only for the addressee above.  If you are not the named addressee or have received this communication in error please do not read it, but notify us immediately and then delete it from your computer.  The contents must not be disclosed to any other person and you must not take copies of it.  We take reasonable steps to ensure that emails sent by us are tested for software viruses but we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage which may occur from using this email or any attachment.