Nathaniel's passing

  • jenn332
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 1 6:19 AM
      My beautiful son, Nathaniel, passed away on 18th March, 8 days short of his first birthday. He had only been discharged from hospital a week earlier but started to suffer from an unusually high heart rate on the Sunday evening (190 - 210 bpm.) On the Wednesday morning he suffered a huge heart attack brought on by respiratory failure and died peacefully in the afternoon in hospital. I miss him so much.

      jennie
    • cleibo1
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 1 6:24 AM
        Jennie-
        I am so very sorry. It breaks my heart to hear that one our children has gone to heaven. No one should have to go through what you are dealing with. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

        Corey, Bruce, Spencer and Daniel

      • toni.abram1@btopenworld.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 1 6:27 AM
          Jennie

          So so sorry to read this.

          Thinking of you.

          Toni xx

          Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

          From: "jenn332"
          Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 13:19:33 -0000
          To: <Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Nathaniel's passing

          My beautiful son, Nathaniel, passed away on 18th March, 8 days short of his first birthday. He had only been discharged from hospital a week earlier but started to suffer from an unusually high heart rate on the Sunday evening (190 - 210 bpm.) On the Wednesday morning he suffered a huge heart attack brought on by respiratory failure and died peacefully in the afternoon in hospital. I miss him so much.

          jennie

        • Betsy Grant
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 1 6:46 AM
            Jennie,
            My heart breaks for you, you have my deepest sympathies.
            Betsy

            From: "jenn332"
            Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 13:19:33 -0000
            To: <Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com>

            My beautiful son, Nathaniel, passed away on 18th March, 8 days short of his first birthday. He had only been discharged from hospital a week earlier but started to suffer from an unusually high heart rate on the Sunday evening (190 - 210 bpm.) On the Wednesday morning he suffered a huge heart attack brought on by respiratory failure and died peacefully in the afternoon in hospital. I miss him so much.

            jennie

          • Temple McLaurin
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 1 7:38 AM
              Jennie,
              I am so sorry for you loss. I will pray for you and your family. Temple

              My beautiful son, Nathaniel, passed away on 18th March, 8 days short of his first birthday. He had only been discharged from hospital a week earlier but started to suffer from an unusually high heart rate on the Sunday evening (190 - 210 bpm.) On the Wednesday morning he suffered a huge heart attack brought on by respiratory failure and died peacefully in the afternoon in hospital. I miss him so much.

              jennie

            • Connie Guinn
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 1 8:24 AM
                Jennie,  I am so sorry to hear about Nathaniel.  Your heart and head must be swimming with emotions right now, and most of all your arms must ache with emptiness.  I wish desperately that this didn't have to happen. I know that you helped him fight a long, hard battle, and you loved him with every ounce of your being.  I am praying peace and love to you and your family.  I, and others in this group are here for you through this difficult season.  If you ever want to talk, please call me anytime 281-997-3581.

                Connie

                Connie Guinn, Director

                MTM-CNM Conference Planning Team

                www.mtm-cnm.com

                281-997-3581

                Good Search: http://www.goodsearch.com/?charityid=894813
                Good Shop: http://www.goodshop.com/?charityid=894813

                GoodSearch: You Search...We Give!

                My beautiful son, Nathaniel, passed away on 18th March, 8 days short of his first birthday. He had only been discharged from hospital a week earlier but started to suffer from an unusually high heart rate on the Sunday evening (190 - 210 bpm.) On the Wednesday morning he suffered a huge heart attack brought on by respiratory failure and died peacefully in the afternoon in hospital. I miss him so much.

                jennie

              • debbie mccluskey
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 1 8:43 AM
                  Our prayers are with you and your family.  I pray to God to comfort you and your family in the loss of your sweet little boy.  The McCluskeys

                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 1 9:03 AM
                    Jennie,
                    We are so sorry to hear of Nathaniels passing.  Our hearts and prayers go out to you and your family.

                    The Hollands
                    Chuck, Liz, Pollux, Chaz and Aubrey

                  • WANDA SANTORY
                    Message 9 of 14 , Apr 1 9:03 AM
                      So sorry to hear the news. I understand your pain. My love to you.

                      My beautiful son, Nathaniel, passed away on 18th March, 8 days short of his first birthday. He had only been discharged from hospital a week earlier but started to suffer from an unusually high heart rate on the Sunday evening (190 - 210 bpm.) On the Wednesday morning he suffered a huge heart attack brought on by respiratory failure and died peacefully in the afternoon in hospital. I miss him so much.

                      jennie

                    • burcu paltura
                      Message 10 of 14 , Apr 1 3:11 PM
                        I am very sorry to hear of your loss.
                        I want you to know that I feel your pain as a mother as I lost my angel this past November. You and Nathaniel will also be in my prayers...
                        With heartfelt sympathy,

                        Burcu and the angel Ilker

[...]

                        • Debbie Maughan
                          Message 12 of 14 , Apr 1 3:16 PM
                            I am so very sorry to hear about the passing of Nathaniel, please know you are in our thoughts and prayers.

                            Debbie

                            My beautiful son, Nathaniel, passed away on 18th March, 8 days short of his first birthday. He had only been discharged from hospital a week earlier but started to suffer from an unusually high heart rate on the Sunday evening (190 - 210 bpm.) On the Wednesday morning he suffered a huge heart attack brought on by respiratory failure and died peacefully in the afternoon in hospital. I miss him so much.

                            jennie

                          • bv_mixednuts
                            Message 13 of 14 , Apr 1 5:13 PM
                              You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
                              Virginia

                              --- In Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com, "jenn332" <jenniejenkins@...> wrote:

                              > My beautiful son, Nathaniel, passed away on 18th March, 8 days short of his first birthday. He had only been discharged from hospital a week earlier but started to suffer from an unusually high heart rate on the Sunday evening (190 - 210 bpm.) On the Wednesday morning he suffered a huge heart attack brought on by respiratory failure and died peacefully in the afternoon in hospital. I miss him so much.
                              >
                              > jennie

                            • Sheallyn
                              Message 14 of 14 , Apr 12 10:41 AM
                                hi Jennie,

                                I am late in seeing this as I have not been here in a while .. Very sorry to hear that Nathaniel has passed away :/ If you need to talk for any reason please feel free to email me anytime .. I've been where you are and understand the pain your in..

                                all my love,

                                Sheallyn