Re: [Myotubular_Myopathy] Please ignore previous message

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
      Al Don't worry about the email. I got a chuckle out of it. Except I was
      mortified about someone having to help me out of the bath. lol take care
      pat
    • Wright, Janice (J)
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
        Message
        Hi Pat,

        So sorry about the crudeness. We really do empathise with the situation and are absolutely mortified. Sometimes things get on top of us and it is good sometimes just to laugh at our situation.

        As I replied directly to Jessica, we often make jokes about dealing with Matthew like never having to look for parking again as we will always have the handicapped zone. I think that unless you are in the situation, it may appear crass to others. My aunt was in a home for physically handicapped people and nobody could tell "crip" jokes better than them. I guess it was also their way of dealing with their life.

        Keep well and hope you have a fantastic birthday tomorrow.

        Cheers Janice

        Al Don't worry about the email. I got a chuckle out of it. Except I was
        mortified about someone having to help me out of the bath. lol take care
        pat

        NOTICE: Please note that this eMail, and the contents thereof, is subject to the standard Sasol eMail disclaimer which may be found at: http://www.sasol.com/disclaimer

        If you cannot access the disclaimer through the URL attached and you wish to receive a copy thereof please send an eMail to disclaimer@...

        This email was scanned and cleared by NetIQ MailMarshal.