FW: ABR

  • Wright, Janice (J)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2004
      Message
      I have a friend who is actively involved in looking at methods of stimulating her child and has also become involved in the brain injured child support group (also yahoo). She is also a member of our group so that if she sees anything that she can help us with, she will let me know. Her sister is looking at ABR Therapy for their autistic kid and see mail below, it looks as if it may help those with scoliosis - Matthew is starting to show signs of it.  It stands for Advanced Bio-mechanical rehabilitation. It is also looked at for contractures of the joints. Any of you heard of it? One of the mothers in the brain injured group has inquired if it can assist with muscular dystrophy.

      Keep Well.
      Janice