[Myopathy] MDA wants to interview folks struggling with IEP and 504

  • TONI ABRAM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2009
      This was posted on the Yahoo Myopathy message board this evening - thought it might be of interest to some here.

      Contact aquintero@... for more information.

      Toni xx

      From: Alyssa Quintero <aquintero@mdausa. org>
      Subject: FW: Experiences with IEP/504
      To: "neumandiane@ yahoo.com" <neumandiane@ yahoo.com>
      Date: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 10:32 AM

      Hello, Diane. My name is Alyssa Quintero, and I'm a staff writer for Quest magazine. I currently am working on an article about 504 plans vs. IEPs, and I'd like to hear more about your struggles in this area.

      If you're interested in doing a phone interview tomorrow or Thursday, please let me know, and I'll be happy to give you a call at home or work.

      Thank you, and I hope to hear from you very soon.

      Alyssa Quintero
      MDA/QUEST Magazine