Re: [Myotubular_Myopathy] DNM2 Associated CNM

  • toni.abram1@btopenworld.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 9, 2009
      Elizabeth has not provided that information. Can I forward your email address and ask her to tell you more?

      Toni

      Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

      From: talkpod@...
      Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 18:19:11 -0500
      To: <Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [Myotubular_Myopathy] DNM2 Associated CNM

      I am 22, i dont know which form i have, but what is her name and how
      old is she?

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 9, 2009
        Sure, I thought she didn't have internet access?

        Rachel B
      • toni.abram1@btopenworld.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 9, 2009
          Sorry Rachel, I meant should I forward your email to Elizabeth for more info. The woman with DNM2 doesn't have internet access - Elizabeth is acting as an intermediary.

          Will send your question and email address to Elizabeth now.

          Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

          From: talkpod@...
          Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 07:49:33 -0500
          To: <Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com>