Re: Luke turned 1!

  • Sheallyn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2009
      Happy 1st Birthday Mr Luke :)) Such an exciting time isn't it? And
      yes, it is quite amazing how someone so young can teach so much
      without even speaking ... Congrats again!

      ps: I saw a few pics of Luke on Facebook and wow, is he ever getting
      to be a big boy :)
    • Sally Eubanks
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
        Happy (belated) Birthday Luke!!

        > Happy 1st Birthday Mr Luke :)) Such an exciting time
        > isn't it? And
        > yes, it is quite amazing how someone so young can teach so
        > much
        > without even speaking ... Congrats again!
        >
        > ps: I saw a few pics of Luke on Facebook and wow, is he
        > ever getting
        > to be a big boy :)
      • Betsy Grant