website updated

  • Connie Guinn
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2008
      Hi everyone!

      We just wanted to let everyone know that the MTM/CNM website for the Family Conference, 2009 has been updated.  Please visit www.mtm-cnm.com

      From the site, you can now:

      -register your hotel stay for the conference
      -see who the guests/speakers at the conference will be
      -plot your travel route on interactive maps

      You can do all of these things by visiting the page entitled, "Conference Events and News".

      Registration for the conference will begin by February 2009.  A special thank you, for all participation in the Phantom Tea Party.  Checks from this fundraiser are still coming in!

      The planning team is awaiting word on airline discounts, and is also working on obtaining RV discounts.

      If you are interested in being on the conference planning team, please don't hesitate! For planning team inquiries and for all other questions or comments, please contact Connie Guinn at mtmfamilyconference@....

      We hope to meet you and your family at the conference!

      Your MTM Planning Team

      Connie Guinn, Director

      MTM-CNM Planning Team

      mtmfamilyconference@...

      www.mtm-cnm.com

    • Pat or Sarah
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2008
        Excellent job, Connie.  Sarah
      • Sheallyn
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 3, 2008
          the site looks great and I LOVED the updated video :)) Good job all!
        • Connie Guinn
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 3, 2008
            thanks! <3

            Connie Guinn, Director