Loose teeth

  • Pat or Sarah
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2008
      The loose teeth issue makes me think about how they say you have to do weight bearing/resistance training to prevent osteoporoisis/encourage strong bones.  I wonder if people need this kind of resistance to develop healthy teeth and gums.  For those that don't eat one resource I know of is try biting on these chewy tubes.  Check them out:
      Sarah