Re:Shannon

  • The Winns
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 11, 2008
      HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JAVAD!

      Allie is doing well. Dad is still in Korea and wont be home untill April so we miss him like crazy. When he returns we'll be moving to Florida. Untill then Allie and I are staying with family here in Northern Cali.
      And yes, We will be going to the family conference! I'm excited to meet other families as well!
      ~Jenna~

      Message 2 of 18 , Nov 12, 2008
        Happy Birthday Javad!!!
        I can imagine the noise, what fun!
        Betsy

        On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 1:10 AM, Shannon <smashintwo@...> wrote:

        Javad just celebrated his 7th birthday on November 1 and we had a
        crazy party for him last weekend with 12 of his friends from
        school...Wow!12 boys running around create a lot of noise!

        How is Allie doing? Do you think you guys are going to come to the
        conference next summer? I am really looking forward to it and hope
        that lots of families come!

        Shannmon

      • WANDA SANTORY
        Message 3 of 18 , Nov 12, 2008
          Happy Birthday Javad. My love to you and best wishes.

          Wanda

          Message 4 of 18 , Nov 13, 2008
            Glad to hear about his fun birthday party. Sarah