Chicago Fundraiser Sept 21

  • patsarah2006
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2008
      I want to invite anyone who is interested to a fundraiser for MTM/CNM
      research to benefit Dr. Alan Beggs at Children's Hospital Boston. The
      event is a brunch held on an Odyssey cruise off of Navy Pier, Chicago.
      It is Sept 21 from 11:00 - 2:00 PM.

      There are going to be several families there affected by MTM/CNM
      (including Pat, Adam and myself).

      We have discovered that some of our mailed invitations did not arrive
      at their destination so I wanted to post a general invite.

      I uploaded all the details under the "files" section to the left.

      To order a ticket please contact Mark or Michelle Huang (hosts) at
      mandmhuang@...

      I would really LOVE to see you there! Sarah
    • Connie Guinn
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2008

        Thanks for the invite, Sarah.  We'd love to go, but regretfully, we must decline.  [No moolah for the traveling :( ]

        I hope this is a great success!!!

        Connie & Richard Guinn

        I want to invite anyone who is interested to a fundraiser for MTM/CNM
        research to benefit Dr. Alan Beggs at Children's Hospital Boston. The
        event is a brunch held on an Odyssey cruise off of Navy Pier, Chicago.
        It is Sept 21 from 11:00 - 2:00 PM.

        There are going to be several families there affected by MTM/CNM
        (including Pat, Adam and myself).

        We have discovered that some of our mailed invitations did not arrive
        at their destination so I wanted to post a general invite.

        I uploaded all the details under the "files" section to the left.

        To order a ticket please contact Mark or Michelle Huang (hosts) at
        mandmhuang@sbcgloba l.net

        I would really LOVE to see you there! Sarah