Re: Worried about Kaden ..

  • Sheallyn
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 5, 2008
      Hi Kami, thought I would let you know that I did not receive an
      email from you as of yet, I've checked a few times now.

      As for losing a child I have to be honest, I really don't know what
      to say .... This is as new for me as it is for you really ... As for
      dealing with it, I think we all need to find our own way. I
      personally make a point of thinking of my son each day, something
      funny he did like the way he would dance or something new he
      accomplished and I'll smile.

      I have to say though, it's hard for me to give advice on this topic
      as I do not have years behind me. Kaden just passed away in Feburary
      of this year, the wounds are still very fresh ... What I do know is
      that whether we had 4 months or 12 years with our little ones, a
      child lost is a child lost and there is a void in your heart that
      nothing but time will fix .. and even then ..... I'm not so sure.

      We have Kaden here at home with us in an urn, surrounded by his
      pictures and a few trinkets he use to play with. I find this very
      comforting as a mum. It helps me stay connected if that makes sense.

      I do offer you my deepest sympathies on losing your son and am more
      than happy to chat with you anytime you'd like.

      take care
    • Richard and Connie Guinn
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 8, 2008
        Hi Kami,

        My name is Connie, and I have also lost my son. I am available to
        talk to you, if you'd like. Please email me at kookla_g@...
        Where do you live? I am very sorry to hear about your son's passing-
        it is a hard thing to go through.

        Hugs,
        Connie

        --- In Myotubular_Myopathy@yahoogroups.com, Kami Hutchings
        <khutchings23@...> wrote:

        > Hi this is kami and i wanted to know about your lil guy! I lost my
        lil kaleb on May 17, 2008. i woukd love to talk with you! Its hard to
        talk about it but i dunno anyone that has the loss. thanks for
        emaling me back. I joined back in january but could not keep updated
        with all the nursing care! I would love to here back from you on your
        experience! Thanks Much /Kami

        > Sheallyn <sheallyn73@...> wrote: Hi Kami, you must have
        recently joined I am guessing, don't think I